SLO County Resources
The following can be useful in locating specific mental health services:
- SLO Hotline is a confidential mental health support, crisis and suicide prevention line which also provides mental health resource information: (800) 783-0607
- Transitions Mental Health Association web links to information about mental illness and programs available
- Services available through the San Luis Obispo County Behavioral Health Department
- Programs and support services available through the National Alliance on Mental Illness
- If a loved one is in SLO County Jail custody and needs medication or medical attention, download the Inmate Medication Information form.
- If you believe your family member is suicidal or has an urgent medical condition that requires immediate attention, call the jail immediately at
(805) 781-4600 ext. 550 and ask for the on-duty sergeant.