SLO County Resources
The following can be useful in locating specific mental health services:
- SLO Hotline is a confidential mental health support, crisis and suicide prevention line which also provides mental health resource information: (800) 783-0607
- Transitions Mental Health Association web links to information about mental illness and programs available
- Services available through the San Luis Obispo County Behavioral Health Department
- Programs and support services available through the National Alliance on Mental Illness
- If a loved one is in SLO County Jail custody and needs medication or medical attention, download the Inmate Medication Information form.
If you believe your loved one in SLO County Jail custody is suicidal or has an urgent medical condition that requires immediate attention, call the jail immediately at (805) 781-4600 ext. 550 and ask for the on-duty sergeant.